Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency plumbing & drain service No callout charges
0333 323 4580
By Anna on 06/11/2018
Why have a maintenance plan?
- Reduce high cost emergency repairs and avoid unplanned expenditure
- Avoid loss of business due to blockages and closed toilet or kitchen facilities
- Avoid potential damage to premises or stock
- Avoid potential Health & Safety issue that may arise from raw sewage leakage or lack of facilities
- Have peace of mind that if any problems do occur they will be dealt with quickly, efficiently and professionally, 24/7/365
What does a maintenance plan include?
- Each maintenance programme is tailor-made according to an individual customer’s needs
- Maintenance visits can be monthly, quarterly, twice yearly or yearly, dependent on need
- They can include:
- high pressure water jetting of all foul drainage and storm drainage, de-scaling of urinals, WC units, hand basins, sinks and showers
- installation and servicing of grease management systems
- the checking of plumbing fixtures such as: taps, ball valves, sipohons, stops valves
- a FREE Look-See CCTV survey of the foul drainage to ensure the drains are in good working order
Why Drain Doctor?
We are available 24 hours a day; 365 days of the year
We have no call out charge
We are quality assured and work to the highest standards
What will it cost?
Each plan is designed to suit your individual requirements
Why not call today to arrange a chat to discuss your commercial maintenance needs?